Reneging PWC tech advisory internship for Goldman Sachs Tech/ Hedgefunds? What will happen? Please Advise. Thank you

Back in December I accepted a summer internship offer at Pwc tech advisory even though it was the first offer I received because I haven’t heard back from other places back then. And Pwc has super high full time return offer rate which is great.

However I ended up hearing back from really good companies later on and now I’m not sure what to do. I will feel terrible if I reneg the offer and I don’t know that the consequences are if I do. But the new offer I have in hand just makes me feel like I’ll regret forever if I don’t reneg pwc for Goldman Sachs (it’s a software/ data engineering role which I’m not really good at because I can’t code that well) I know return offer rates are a lot lower at Goldman and I’m better at making consulting slides than coding but I will really regret if I don’t try the goldman internship.

PWC has a higher return offer rate than the rest and also extremely higher pay. PWC pays over 40 while goldman pays 32. And I probably won’t get a return offer from Goldman. I feel terrible right now but also want to do what’s best for me.

Which offer is better? What will happen to me if I reneg? Should I reneg? I’d appreciate any advice you can offer. I know I made a bad choice and I feel really sorry.

submitted by /u/Friendly-Attention13
[link] [comments]

from Career Guidance https://ift.tt/3qcPIwU
via h s
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments