Jobscan vs. SkillSyncer?

I am in the midst of a job search and am thinking of subscribing to the resume matching sites, Jobscan or SkillSyncer. If any of you have used either, or better yet both sites, then I’d be interested in hearing about your experiences and opinions on them (or any other resume matching site you’ve used that might be helpful). I have used the free scans with both services but the scans disappear quickly when making resume tweaks and new scans. Now I am not expecting a miracle to come from either service as there’s only so much keyword swapping you can do before your resume makes no sense. And I certainly don’t expect them to be the end all and be all for landing a job but it’s become clear one’s resume has to list hard skill matches against a job posting to make it through an ATS and get read by a human. My human eyes can only decipher so many keywords on their own. There’s a major difference in price, though, with Jobscan costing $49.95 per month and SkillSyncer costing $14.95 per month and it’s not apparent to me why. It just is becoming apparent that I will need the services of what is most likely a paid resume matching site to land my next position. I really welcome anyone who shares their experiences and opinions on either site. Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/RSC001
[link] [comments]

from Career Guidance https://ift.tt/2LXQ38b
via h s
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments